The Compulsive Gambling Treatment Center is the first and only organization in New Mexico to offer a comprehensive, vertically-integrated treatment setting where compulsive gamblers and their families, both with and without co-occurring mental health and/or substance abuse problems, can get high quality treatment.
The Compulsive Gambling Treatment Center offers help for problem gambling with:
- One-on-one counseling
- Couples and family therapy
- Daily group therapy
- Treatment planning that maximizes the potential for positive outcomes
- Financial counseling and finance management education
- An intensive outpatient treatment program
- A recovery house living facility for problem gamblers
We work with our clients to establish an internal structure for positive change that focuses on harm reduction, enhancing motivation, and utilizing peer support. Together, these are proven to be successful in breaking the cycle of compulsive gambling and substance abuse.
The Compulsive Gambling Treatment Center is affiliated with The Evolution Group, Inc, a private corporation specializing in counseling treatment for families and adults. The Center provides a private and confidential setting where compulsive gamblers and their families, both with and without co-occurring mental health and/or substance abuse problems, can get high quality one-on-one counseling utilizing our Integrity Recovery program. Couples, family and group services are carefully selected as part of treatment planning to maximize potential for positive outcomes. Financial counseling and finance management are also offered.
The Compulsive Gambling Treatment Center offers:
- Confidential and community-based treatment for problem gambling
- Specialized, comprehensive initial assessments and individualized treatment
- Family, couples, and crisis intervention planning services
- Intensive outpatient treatment program for compulsive gamblers and their family members.
- Individual and group therapy sessions specifically for compulsive gamblers
- Couples and family treatment to compulsive gamblers and their families
- Adjunctive drug and alcohol treatment (when indicated) in an intensive outpatient program
- Motivational and strength-based approach to treatment
- Bi-lingual counseling in Spanish and English
- Treatment services for Native Americans through our culturally relevant Native American Track for Recovery: Indigenous
- Gender specific treatment planning and services
- Parenting classes
- Training and supervision for interns in the area of compulsive gambling and substance treatment.